Materials:2 pieces of wool for the outside (Grey); 25 x 10 cm
2 pieces of cotton for the lining (Turquoise); 25 x 10 cm
2 pieces of flannel for wading (White); 25 x 10 cm
1 pieces of cotton for the little handle (Turquoise): 5 x 8 cm
1 zipper, size: 25 cm
2. Place the zipper on top of the 2 layers with the right sides together. Make sure the zipper is aligned to the edge and stitch them together.
4. Fold the the piece open and make sure the fabric edges are folded backwards so they are not underneath the zipper (else the zipper may get stuck later on because the fabric goes in between). Create another seam next the the zipper. Make sure you align in nice to the zipper edge.
5. Take the little piece of cotton, fold it in half and fold the edges inside. I went over it with an iron so it stays in shape.
7. Fold the ribbon into half and place it between the 2 pieces of wool (folded edge inside). Before you stitch the sides and bottom together, open the zipper a bit so you can turn it inside out when you are done. Then stitch the sides and bottom together with the ribbon in between.
8. Press the bottom corners of the pen bag together so you get a triangular shape. Then sew over it to fix the shape.
11. Place the lining piece around the outside part (outside part is still folded inside out) and hand sew the edge of the lining onto the zipper. Make sure the treat doesn't come out on the outside but stays in between the fannel and the lining.
Congratulations, you are done! Enjoy using your little pen bag!