This little bag can be used for anything you like: make up, head phones, etc.! It doesn’t take up much space in your bag and keeps everything organized! It has a unique triangular shape. To emphasize this I used 2 different materials for the front and bag.
2 pieces of cotton for outside: 12 x 12 cm
2 pieces of felt for the lining: 12 x 12 cm
1 piece of felt for the strap: 3 x 6 cm
1 zipper: 14 cm
1. Cut out the all the pieces. Put the front piece on top of the lining piece. Place the zipper on top of it along the edge with the right side facing down. Stitch along the zipper.
2. Repeat the same steps for the back piece and the remaining lining piece. Stitch them on the other side of the zipper.
3. Stitch along the edges of the zipper so it stays nicely in shape. Then take the small felt piece, fold it into half along the long side and stitch over the edge. Then fold it in half and stitch it on top of the front piece.
4. Fold the whole piece into half with the front and back piece facing each other and stitch over the 2 side edges.
5. Fold the bottom edge in the opposite direction. Make sure that the two side seams are meeting each other. Then stitch over the bottom edge. Fold it inside out and you are done!