This owl is a small pillow to put under your wrist when working with the mouse on your computer. It prevents your wrist from rubbing over the desk the whole day. And it looks also funny on your desk! You can make it within 30 min. No sewing machine required!
- 2 pieces of cotton for the back and front: 14x19 cm
- Little felt pieces for the eyes and nose: 2 circles (light color): 2.5cm diameter, 2 circles (dark color): 1.5cm diameter, 1 triangular piece
- Bright colored thread, 30 cm
1. Cut out the back and front piece for the owl. I used 2 different prints for the front and back piece so it looks more playful. Cut out 4 circles for the eyes and a triangular piece for the nose.
2. Stitch the 2 big circles and the nose on the front piece.
3. Stitch the 2 small circles on top of the big ones. I used a distinctive thread colour for stitching on the small circles so the eyes look more bright!
4. Place the back piece onto the front piece with the right sides facing each other. Stitch them together and leave 5cm gap at the bottom.
5. Fold the owl inside out and stuff it with the filling. Close the 5 cm gap at the bottom. You are done!